Who Said Quality Music On CD Was dead!?
STS Digital, the Dutch company that recorded many fine quality recordings for the outstanding Marantz demo discs and are still producing audiophile CDs, LPs, and Master Tape recordings. These recordings and remastered CDs are world famous for their clarity and dynamics and to a standard other labels find difficult to achieve. STS Digital is one of Europe's leading audiophile recording and music production studios, still using the analogue tape medium where ever possible for the best musical sound and dynamics. Demand for quality sound grows as labels and studios expand master tape production.
The quality of the recordings is stunning, and details and micro-details are so clear, you will be transported to the great outdoors, but without the distant roar of motor vehicles or the hum of planes. Just sit back and enjoy the music from these Audiophile CDs.
In STS Digital CD Recording, you will find:
1. The warm sound, that acoustic instruments possess on their own but is often not captured by sound technicians.
2. Acoustic placing and recognition of the musicians in the recording space.
3. Phase purity of a recording, both the electric phase (good cable/fibre connections etc), and the acoustic phase must be acquired through proper placement of the microphones.
4. Symmetry in the recording; this means always placing the microphones in such a way that on both the left and the right side there’s an equal division of signal, and not placing mono support microphones on the extreme left and right.
5. Transparency and clarity in a recording. This does not mean an overly sharp recording, but one of softness in tone and clarity, in which especially the 3-dimensional recording space is being displayed.
CD Mastering: MW Coding Process By STS Digital - Fritz de With. All tracks re-engineered by STS Digital for the highest fidelity sound, over the years, they have developed their own unique 'MW process' to make their recordings sound as good as possible from studio masters for CD and LP.
This album release is DDD, phase compensated by MW Coding Process of the original recording, and represents the absolute finest quality sound on CD in which this recording can be appreciated. STS Digital based in Holland, they have been used by several leading component manufacturers such as Marantz, to produce CDs of exquisite musical quality.
Super cool amazing choice of music titles on CD from STS Digital always. Explore releases from the STS Digital label. Discover what's missing in your discography and shop for STS Digital compact disc releases.