The Harbour Jazz Band was founded in 1956 in Rotterdam and is one of the oldest playing classic jazzbands in Holland.
Named after Europe's largest main port, the Harbour Jazz Band plays classic jazz and swing in the Chicago style of Eddie Condon, Bix Beiderbecke, Bobby Hackett, Billy Butterfield, Ernie Caceres and Fats Waller. The band's long-lasting line up includes leader and trombone player Flip Robers, who joined the band in 1978; Jan Wouter Alt, who played from 1987-1990 and 1991 -1995 then rejoined the orchestra in 2008 together with Ton Hameeteman; and Ludo Deckers, Hans Verheul and Matthijs Willering, who joined the band in 1990/1991.
The band features trumpet, trombone, two reeds, guitar/banjo, piano, double bass and drums, and their sets are inspired by the the famous Eddie Condon Town Hall Concerts of 1944 and 1945.
More information and order https://www.thesoundoftape.com/products/harbour-jazz-band-live-on-the-xfi-premium-audio-show-15ips-tape
Harbour Jazz Band - Live On X-Fi Premium Audio Show Tape Album On LPR35. Master Quality Reel To Reel Tape. Exceptional Audiophile Sound as close to the Original Master Reference Quality as possible.
Each Reel To Reel Tape Features:
• 1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape
• Pure Analogue Recording
• Carefully copied from a Nagra T master recorder to 6 Philips N4522 recorders
• Analogue Tape Copies from original analogue masters
• STS Analog duplicate tape with CCIR equalization with reference level 320 nWb/m on halftrack 1/4” LPR35 tape LONG PLAY VERSION OF SM911 from (Recording The Masters).
• The Professional analog audio tape, standard bias compatible, backcoated, for studio and archive use. RTM LPR35 Wide dynamic range, high level of uniformity up to the highest frequencies with excellent winding properties. Recording The Masters LPR35 Long play, 1/4" standard bias studio tape with black backcoating derived from SM911.
• Duration Each Tape: Approx. 30 minutes
• Special made silver or golden aluminium reel with a cut out STS logo
• High-class cardboard box features production cover picture labelled to the box
• The box is reminiscent of glorious pre-recorded tapes of the '70s and their 7" boxes
• Quality control certificate included - includes tracklist & description of the tape copy process
• EQ: 320 nWb
• Half-track format
• Speed: 15ips
Quality 100% Guarantee: Tape are signed and individually numbered plus include a certificate of authenticity. Audio Reel To Reel Tape Made in France. Empty Reel Spool Made in Germany. Analog Recording Produced in The Netherlands.